Tuesday, March 30, 2010
e-mails...
I have received quite a few e-mails today. One hit close to home... I received an e-mail from a sorority sister; she has a friend that also lost twins. However, one was born sooner than the other. One of the twins past away the same day as Taylor and Riley. The other past away a few days later. I wonder, how is that mother handling things? Did she have to have two funerals on 2 different days? From what ive read from her caring bridge page, it seems that she was on bed rest at the time her first born passed. How horrible for her, my heart goes out to her and her husband and their families. This tragedy in her life happened the same day as mine and I wonder how is she handling everything? I reached out to her today. Maybe she will e-mail back, maybe not, that is ultimately her decision. I pray for her, and all of the other moms out there. This is the worst feeling in the world. And it hit close to home knowing that this mother was going through a loss at the same time I was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment