Sunday, March 28, 2010
Congrats!
On another note... One of my sorority sisters that i was very close to while in college has an older sister, that has also lost a baby, James, due to prematurity. My friend shared her sisters story with me, and last week while I was at one of my lowest points I reached out to her sister. Her and I have shared a few e-mails and hearing part of her story has helped me with some things I have been thinking about. Like, will I be able to have another child again. Although I know every woman is different, she has brought me some assurance in knowing that it can happen again, and I can be a mother to another beautiful child and my daughters may have the chance of being big sisters!! She has 2 other children, her daughter just entered this world recently, March 26th!! Her first born, James, was born at 26 weeks. My girls were almost 22 weeks. Her other two children were also born early, one at 29 weeks and one at 35, but they are both doing well. That gives me hope. Its so nice to be able to reach out to people that have also lost a child due to prematurity and have them welcome you with open arms, willing to hear your story and share theirs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment