Today I had to call the SSA bc the girls SS cards still havent come in. Come to find out that bc I had twins, their system gets all confused, for some reason they have to file twins a day apart so they dont get sequential SS#'. I have to go down to the SS office to file and bring their birth and death certs. They also need an additional document. I dont understand why, but they do. They need like a med document, but my girls dont have one. When i was in the hospital all the records are for me, and say Twin A and Twin B, not the girls actual names. The only docs I have with the girls names are there bracelets from the hospital and their burial docs... its so frustrating. Those arent on the list of "approved docs"-- so they have to look in to it for us. Who would have thought this would be such a problem? How many other moms have gone to go through this? My daughters never got to see a pediatrician for their own med docs... However, my girls were alive, and we want them to have SS#'s and they deserve one. Hopefully this will get figured out!!!
My days scripture reading was so meaningful. It made me think... it was something along the lines of you can't let depression over come you, and you cant be mad or angry, bc those feelings are the devils work. God wants you to seek comfort through him, and not let yourself become so depressed. It said to seek help if you need it, and thats ok. -- That is exactly what I have done. My counselor just listens and allows me to express my thoughts.
Through this, I have really welcomed God in to my life, and through HIM I am trying to find strength.
On another note, My sister in law just found out they are having a boy!! Im excited to have another nephew running around!!
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment