Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 14, 2010

August 12, 2010

This morning was my follow up doctor appointment, I am now 11 weeks and 2 days pregnant! Well, he stated that the baby looks good and measuring exactly what he should be measuring at 11 weeks!! Yay, good news for baby #3! The baby was moving all around and was extremely active! His/Her heart was beating at 171bpm, which they said was great! the heartbeat has increased since our last appointment, but i guess thats what its supposed to do?!

We discussed my surgery, cervical cerclage, and I will be having that done next Monday, the 23rd. SCARY! After many tears, discussing what happened to Taylor and Riley, and the difference in this pregnancy, I found that my cerclage will be done at a different OR than I went to with Riley,so I guess that will alleviate some of my stress seeing that same room again. The doctor also suggested that possibly, when it is time to deliver baby #3 that he ill do it in the same OR as Riley, so I can overcome that fear of being back in that room, and have a more positive memory of it. I dont know what i think about that yet, but obviously we have PLENTY of time!! The cerclage is supposed to help a lot, and if it holds (which it should and we are praying it does) then i may possibly have to have a c-section bc of the scar tissue. But we are all pushing to not have to have a c-section, so I guess we'll see as we get closer to the end!

I am very xcited, nervous, anxious for the procedure, but i know it will be all worth it in the end!!

On another note, I was not baptised as a child, and recently that has been something I have REALLY been wanting to do. So this Saturday, I will be getting baptised!! I am SO looking forward to taking this extra step in my faith and am really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment