Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

Jan. 19, 2011

Not too much has gone on these past few weeks. Billy and I have been trying to get all of "3's" things together. We have packed his hospital bag, and have begun to prepare our house for his arrival! Last weekend Billy and I put together his stroller, play yard, car seat, bouncer, etc... We also purchased little items to pass out to our family and friends for the day of his arrival and when people come by to visit him! We got personalized Cigars for the guys, and bubble gum and chocolate personalized cigars for everyone else! Billy also purchased a personalized Humidor to put the cigars in! Some may say we are going over board, but we are just so excited!!

I have a little folder where I have a list of items we need to take with us to the hospital and a list of who to call the day I go into labor. It has everyone's name and numbers just in case Billy and I are too busy to make the phone calls, we can just hand over the list to someone who can make them for us! haha.

We had our carpets cleaned this past weekend as well.. so everything will be clean and fresh for our son! Having 2 dogs works wonders on your carpets!! I'm starting to think the dogs are starting to get the hint that something is going on. They are lovers as it is, but lately they have been wanting to cuddle even more. We are going to start trying to get them prepared for 3's arrival. There will be no more sleeping in bed with us, I think that will be the biggest change for them. Diamond loves burrowing herself underneath the covers in her crate, so I think she wont take sleeping in there as hard as our little Joba will. He sleeps right in between Billy and I and he takes turn on whose pillow he sleeps on! He is such a cuddler, I love it! But we figured they will be out all day long, so being in the crate at night will not be too bad for them... they will have plenty of time to spend with us during the day/evening.

Last week I had a few scares. I really think its my nerves getting to me more than anything. I am coming up to Taylor and Riley's 1 year and am just under a lot of stress and emotions. 3 was not as active as I would have liked him to be so I completely freaked out! I would eat, then lay down and try to feel him. My doctor's office says that 4 kicks every 30 minutes is good, but to me I wanted more!! and i was getting more, every time I would count I was past 4 kicks/movements but to me that wasnt enough! And as if I dont use the restroom enough, I was eating dinner the other night and had to leave the table 5 times just in an hour and a half to use the restroom. I started to freak out that my water was leaking, and my stitch was the thing holding it in... I know Im crazy! It's just every lil thing possible runs through my mind when the slightest thing seems abnormal to me. Of course I called my doctor and he said it was fine, it was probably just where 3 was positioned. He is head down, so is right up against my bladder.

Lately,he has been moving up a storm! I love it!! I am able to see the movement more too... At times he digs his little foot up in my rib cage and I can see my side bulge out, I just rub it a little and he moves. I really think he is a Momma's Boy already. It's like the only person he wants to feel him move is me! Every time I mention to someone that he is moving a lot, or that I can see part of him on my stomach... the second the person tries to feel for themselves 3 freezes! then the second they move their hand he starts up again! He also doesnt like the light. Anytime I lift my shirt to watch him he stops... and the second i pull it back down, he starts up again! He is so funny!

2 weeks ago at our 32 week appointment he was weighing 4lbs 6oz. We were hoping for a new weight update today at our 34 week appointment, but unfortunately they only check weight once a month... so we have to wait 2 more weeks for another measurement :( But thankfully everything is looking good still. His heart rate was 141bpm today and I have gained 2 lbs in 2 weeks. So I am on schedule for what my doctor wanted as my final weight gain... 35lbs. My son is as cute as can be. Today he kept puckering up his lips and his side profile is gorgeous!

My doctor discussed that he will be going out of town in a few weeks, my 37th week. We talked about "what if I go into labor and he isnt in town"... He was pretty confident that i will not be going into labor until after my stitch comes out, Valentine's Day. Let's hope he is right! We also talked about inducing and he said as of now his plan is to not induce until I am 39 weeks. So if 3 doesnt come the week my stitch is removed, I will be induced a week later. I am hoping I can go into labor on my own... but I guess we shall see!

In 12 more days will be my daughter's 1 year. This has been one EXTREMELY rough year for us. Not a day or second goes by that i am not thinking of them. It's been so hard, but I think I have been doing pretty good in trying to stay calm for my little man. I have found that I am starting again to become more sensitive to what people say to me. I was extremely sensitive right when it happened, then I started to handle things better, and now Im starting to become more sensitive again. I guess this truly will be a long road ahead full of ups and downs. I am trying to prepare a special place in my house to display Taylor and Riley's memorabilia. We have plaques for them when, pictures, flags, etc. Hopefully I can get that done soon!

Well, I guess that's pretty much it. Until now, I am going to try to get passed these next few weeks, and look forward to mid-late February and the birth of our son!

No comments:

Post a Comment